Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal - Snafu

SteveA
Pro
Fixes: 3

Renewal - Snafu

So it's that time of year again and I get my renewal email (less than 2 hours ago ) :

Screenshot 2021-11-13 130557.png

So I click on the link and ...

Screenshot 2021-11-13 130621.png

You just can't make this up....

8 REPLIES 8
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Renewal - Snafu

Hey @SteveA,

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened. If you try clearing your browsers cookies and cache, does the link work then?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
SteveA
Pro

Nope - the link asks for my user id and password and then sits there for about 15 seconds saying its checking my line and then goes to the offer isn't available message

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I'm really sorry to hear that's the case. I'm afraid I can't redeem any offers myself, but if you call our Customer Options Team, who can be reached directly on 0800 013 2632, they'll be happy to help out. You can reach the team between the hours of 8AM-8PM from Monday to Friday, 9AM-7PM on Saturdays and 9AM-6PM on Sundays. My apologies again for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
SteveA
Pro

It just seems typical of PN to send out emails about account renewals that contain links that don't work.

I'm happy to accept the deal that is on offer - but now I'm expected to phone people up...

This isn't the first time its happened.

SteveA
Pro

Actually it looks like I can't do anything with my account - the "black friday" deal does the same - I suspect its something to do with how my account is set up as I had odd problems last year, but I was kind of hoping PN might have got their act together and sorted it out....... I guess I was expecting too much.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to us @SteveA

I'm sorry to see you're having issues renewing your contract online. 

Are you logged into your account before you click on the renewal link in the email?

I'll be happy to arrange for an adviser to call you back to renew over the phone though if you'd want.

Feel free to drop me a PM with a contact number we can reach you on and a time-frame you'll be available for a call.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
SteveA
Pro

I was logged in when I tried... I just tried again today and it's worked...so who knows what was going on

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I'm glad to hear that's worked now @SteveA. Please let us know if there are any further issues and we'll be more than happy to help out Smiley

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team