cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew

Davydee0

Renew

Plusnet account won't let me renew my contract and no upgrades is being offered . Anyone else having this problem?
3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Renew

Thanks for your post @Davydee0 and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm really sorry to see you're having issues renewing your contract online.

I suspect this is because broadband products sold over a phone line can no longer be provided in your area, because our suppliers have upgraded it, so you can get fibre straight to the property (FTTP, also known as full fibre).

We can manually renew your contract without making any changes to your service, but that's about it sadly as we're not yet offering FTTP as a product. If you'd like to renew, I'd recommend calling our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632. They'll be here until 7pm today and 9am to 6pm tomorrow. 8am to 8pm during the week Monday to Friday. 

Let me know if you've got further queries.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Bluebeatbabe

Hi I'm having exactly the same issue. Tried to renew on line several times & going around in circles. I received an email with new best price offer, which I intend to accept Takes me through steps to 3 & when I get to 'confirm', it is inert. Tried ringing several tel numbers & only receiving AUTOMATED messages. I am out of current contract at Midnight tonight & presumably Plusnet will bump my contract from tomorrow I will ring in the morning, but, very annoyed, I can't navigate on line. Can someone advise me please?

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hiya @Bluebeatbabe,

I'm really sorry to see that you are experiencing the same issue and I can appreciate the frustration this is causing.

I can see that you have contacted us in regards to upgrading your account, please get back to me once the new deal has switched over if the issue is still remaining and I will look into that further for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team