cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stolen Phone

RobCLondon
Dabbler

PLEASE PLEASE Gandalf or someone can you help? I had my phone stolen, so I can't ring/contact the plusnet team. Even this forum won't let me write a post to ask for help. I have bought a new phone but need a new SIM card from plusnet. Thanks.

11 REPLIES 11
RobCLondon
Dabbler

Re: Stolen Phone - Please Block

And I can't even send a private message - my profile describes me as a browser

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

@RobCLondon You should be able to send a PM now you have posted on here.

John
RobCLondon
Dabbler

You're right, and I have. Thank you so much.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

@RobCLondon You have written number of posts on this subject - it will get picked up in due course.

John
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Mobile Tech Help

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @RobCLondon, thanks for your post. I'm really sorry about your phone. I've picked up your PM for you and responded further there for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
RobCLondon
Dabbler

PLEASE can someone help?

Yesterday I reported my phone as having no signal (even though I live in the middle of London). It was suggested I power it off and on (which I had already had done, and I informed them).

That was via private message on here. I heard nothing back, so I sent messages via messenger last night and today - but they. haven't been read.

And once again I'm unable to write a new post asking for help (it's greyed out and I sent the plusnet team member a screen shot - but again they haven't got back to me) so I'm left resorting to posting here on the string relating to my last query.

I'm not being rude, but how can a company operate like this? Everyone is polite once they actually make contact - but that doesn't make up for all the other failings .

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

“ And once again I'm unable to write a new post asking for help “

That confused me - I thought it was referring to sending PMs … but you report having sent PMs successfully before…

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

RobCLondon
Dabbler

Thank you for the comment.

Yes I can send PMs - but the plusnet person I wrote to isn't answering. I've also written on messenger but no reply, and the same on Twitter.

As regards writing a new post, yes I had the problem when I first joined the community. Then, as another user said, once I had commented on someone else's post, I was then able to write a new post myself (it would have been helpful of this had been explained in advance, rather than me finding out by chance from another user, but that's by the by now). Anyhow.... I am now back to square one - the box for start a new topic is now greyed out (as per attached). 3C37169E-C28A-4014-8945-965848A5FA4F.jpeg

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

@RobCLondon  only staff can post new threads in that board, What happens when you try in the Mobile Tech Help board>

https://community.plus.net/t5/Mobile-Tech-Help/bd-p/Mobile 

RobCLondon
Dabbler

Ahhh. Brilliant. Thank you. I'll post there