Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems downloading bills

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Problems downloading bills

Does this happen from a fresh login after a clean log out?

From empirical experience it would appear that the portal is an amalgamation of webservice technologies, each having its own logged in status and time outs.  I have seen similar to what the OP reports, when I return to a "logged in" session which appears to be still connected, in that the UI of the portal behaves as though I am logged in, but "back end" components do not do what they should do.

Logging in again does not fix the issue.

Using the LOGOUT links in the upper right of the screen, does a forced log out of everything - on logging in again, what did not work, then works OK. 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

@Townman Not sure if you refer to my post? If so, I did have the impression that some bug might be hanging onto the site in some way, so tried everything multiple times -- clearing cache and memory and restarting etc, even removing and re-installing Firefox, made no difference. When I use another browser, no problems. In fact the more I use Vivaldi since last year, the more I like it for its simple interface to this old codger, and its speed. 

rna2019
Hooked

Hi Both

No, using a new private window in Firefox, logging in then actively logging out as you describe makes no difference  - I login in again, click on "View Bills" and just get the image offering help as described earlier, no sign of the bills.

As per my previous posts it seems to work OK in Chromium

Cheers

Richard