cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem resetting password

nick952

Problem resetting password

Needing to reset my password after forgetting my original, I used the "forgot my password" button. Then using the link provided in the resulting email, I enter the new password in both fields as requires, but when I click on the reset password button to complete the change, nothing happens.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and/or offer any suggestions.

Thanks

Nick.

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Problem resetting password

Thanks for your post @nick952 and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to see you're having issues resetting your password online.

Can you try a different web browser if possible and also clear cookies & cache (or go into private browsing mode)?

Let us know how it goes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
nick952

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions, but I had already tried different browsers and clearing both the cache & cookies, together with trying this on another computer all to no avail.

Need to get this sorted, as my contract ends soon and am looking into renewing.

Thanks

Nick.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi Nick,

I'm sorry to see you're still having issues. It may be worth calling us on 0800 432 0200 so we can reset your password over the phone you can use to log in with to your account then you can change your password once you're in there. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
nick952

Hi,

Tried again today and was successful. Still don't know what I did differently today, compared to all my previous attempts.

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards

Nick.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for the update Nick,

I'm glad to see you've been able to reset your password online today. ‌Thumbs_UpLet us know if you have further issues or there's anything else you'd need help with.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet