cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet to BT

MillerJones
Dabbler

Plusnet to BT

I phoned plusnet to switch to BT social tariff.

I would like to give a big thank you to the plusnet person who did this very friendly and helpful chap.

My switch is suppose to take place 19 Dec I have received router from BT but confused how am i suppose to access online account? I have not been given any details and i was asked to setup security questions at the time speaking with plusnet person but wasnt given anything to log in on bt site which requires an ID/Password

thanks for any assistance.

2 REPLIES 2
southerner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Plusnet to BT

@MillerJones - Your BT ID should be the email address you gave the Plusnet agent when they arranged the transfer for you. If you goto bt.com | MyBT you should be able to work things out from there.
MillerJones
Dabbler

Re: Plusnet to BT

@southerner wrote:
@MillerJones - Your BT ID should be the email address you gave the Plusnet agent when they arranged the transfer for you. If you goto bt.com | MyBT you should be able to work things out from there.

It appears to be the same details I used when I was a BT customer many years ago. (same email address)

problem with this is it is showing i have no services everything is greyed out and only add buttons.