cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone order in progress

FIXED
Richardarkless

Phone order in progress

Hi, I am trying to renew my contract but am unable to as there is currently a phone order to activate Plusnet Call Protect.

I have been awaiting activation for a while now but really want this solving before my contract ends.

Please can you cancel it

Thanks
Richard
3 REPLIES 3
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Phone order in progress

Fix

Hiya @Richardarkless, thanks for getting in touch. I am really sorry for the issues with the account and problems this was causing with renewing.

I have raised this to a colleague and they have now taken the steps on the back end to resolve this for you. I am sorry for the disruption caused and you should now be able to renew via the account.

Should you experience any further issues or have any other queries at all, please do just get back to me.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Richardarkless

Thank you very much for the quick response. I have checked and can indeed renew my contract
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

That's great to hear, thanks for getting back to me. Please let me know if there's anything further I can assist with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team