cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying for Fibre Extra but still on getting normal Fibre

kaydavies2
Hooked

Paying for Fibre Extra but still on getting normal Fibre

Signed up for Fibre Extra beginning of June and billed accordingly yet still on Fibre with same speeds. Been on hold for 2 hours this morning to get cut off!!!  Rebooted router this morning and plugged ethernet cable into laptop to run speed test (nothing else on in the house as it was 6.30am!) but speeds still between 10 and 20mbps. Anyone know if there is something I should be doing at my end or should it take this long to get the upgrade?? Looks like a ticket was raised then closed without actually fixing the issue. I literally cannot face being on hold to Plusnet again.....I have a life!

2 REPLIES 2
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Paying for Fibre Extra but still on getting normal Fibre

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Everything Else to Accounts / Billing.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Paying for Fibre Extra but still on getting normal Fibre

Hi @kaydavies2,

I'm sorry that your speed didn't increase following your upgrade to Fibre Extra and for any inconvenience that this has caused you.

Having checked your account, I can see that our provisioning team have since made some changes and it appears that this issue is now resolved. Please let us know if your speed hasn't increased.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team