cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged on new contract

2010dsc
Grafter

Overcharged on new contract

My new contract with you is supposed to be £28.99 pm but you have just charged me £35.00.  My contract on the renew your deal page is correct at £28.99. Could somebody please check this for me .  I don't have the time to sit on the phone for hours waiting to get through and you seem to have replaced chat with an pointless bot.

Many thanks David

3 REPLIES 3
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Overcharged on new contract

Hey @2010dsc,

I'm really sorry for the delay in getting back to you this week, we're a bit busier than anticipated at the moment. I've had a look over the account and can't find the charge in question, but I have found this service notice in relation to the latest bill. The bill doesn't seem to be the same as you've stated in the original post according to this notice, so I'd ask that you please double check the bank statement and let us know if the discrepancy is definitely from ourselves or not and if it's been taken out of the account.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
2010dsc
Grafter

Thanks for your reply, I too am very busy at the moment and don't have time to sit on the phone listening to greensleeves. I thought using this forum would be a way to sort my problem without using the phone.

The service notice that you mention is for a bill, part unlimited broadband and part full fibre.  My previous bill would have been 26.99 and the new one 28.99. Part month at one price and part month at the other can't come out at more, yet I was charged 29.64. At the bottom of my invoice it states Full Fibre 145 at £35.00.

David

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

Hey there @2010dsc I have created a ticket under https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=230040941 to discuss this as it is private information that I am not allowed to share over the forum.

Please review it and let me know if you have any questions.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team