cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charged

FIXED
Sue255

Over charged

I was making a lot of calls due to my husband passing with funeral arrangements and things and I went over my minutes. A Plusnet advisor called me and told me I should go to a free minutes plan. I usually get my son to deal with these things when he visits but he wasn't here.

After taking the new plan my son advised me to switch to a more competitive supplier as I'm having to watch my costs now I'm on my own. He called Plusnet the next day and said we didn't want the new contract as I didn't really know what I was agreeing to. The advisor said that was fine and we would just go back to out of contract deal I had before and then we switched to another supplier.

I thought I was finished with Plusnet after another hefty bill the following month and I had started using my new supplier. Now I see another Plusnet bill for £276.49 which they plan to take on the 29th.

Can someone from Plusnet please help me with this?

3 REPLIES 3
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Over charged

Fix

Thanks for your time @Sue255, I have created a ticket here with an outline of our discussion and steps we are taking to resolve.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Sue255

Lauren,

Thanks for contacting me today and implementing the steps to resolve this issue.

Sue255

Lauren Barry. Thanks again for dealing with this issue in a prompt professional manner. You're a real credit to Plusnet.