cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Tracker stuck

waynem41
Grafter

Order Tracker stuck

I used a MAC to sign up for Fibre Extra and line rental  on 25/10/12 with an install date of 07/11/12.
I've checked the order tracking feature and it says Plusnet are still checking my line , I'm sure they did that on sign up and I definately paid the upfront fees and first months payments which is the next step in the order process ????
I raised a ticket and had a reply on 1/11 saying the issue would be passed to the relevant department to be investigated immediately but I've not had any  information or update since.
I doubt I'll get the fibre installed on the 7th now but does anyone have any experience with this sort of problem and have any idea how long it's likely to be before  Plusnet actually place the order with BT / Openreach ?
It was touch and go whether to join Sky or Plusnet , I'm already thinking I've made a huge mistake.  Cry
3 REPLIES 3
waynem41
Grafter

Re: Order Tracker stuck

Finally got a reply to my ticket.
I was right in thinking tomorrows install date would not go as planned , I now have a date of 5th December.
6 weeks from time of order to install ? BT claim it takes around 10 days so what are Plusnet playing at ?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm really sorry about the delays.
As per my colleagues reply to your ticket there seems to have been an issue that meant our systems did not place your order correctly, given this and us only being able to become aware of this after you contacted us last week it meant that we've had to book the engineer appointment manually which now means the install has been booked for a later date.
I'd like to assure you that this is not what was intended and I'll make we give you a gesture of goodwill as a way of saying sorry.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
waynem41
Grafter

Thanks for that Adam , Matt has explained the reasons for the install times and said he will follow my case through to a successful install.
I must say I feel a lot more confident about Plusnet now that Matt's on the case as my questions are getting answered almost instantly.