cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers for existing customers?

Wildroverandy
Aspiring Pro

Offers for existing customers?

I’ve got the “Yorkshire Day Deal” email here, and at the bottom is says it’s applicable for existing customers.

Although It’s not clear how much of that is applicable to me, as an existing customer, do I get the lower price, do I also get the £75 gift card?

The offer doesn’t show up on my accounts Offers page, and the T&C’s there don’t make anything clear at all for existing customers,

Now, having had no issues with my broadband over the last few years, I’m happy enough to sign a new 18 month contract, even if it only saves £4/mth (very much helpful at this time), but where’s the button to click? (I’ve seen them in the past for similar deals).

I suppose I could just try calling, but my heart sinks when I have to call any customer services line (although Plusnet has usually been OK for me).

This should be easier these days, you don’t need to convince me to stay, or sell me services, I already have what you offer (both phone/broadband and mobile).

Cheers.

Andy
6 REPLIES 6
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: Offers for existing customers?

@Wildroverandy 

Your best bet is to ring the Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 and ask.  This number is generally answered quite quickly.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Wildroverandy
Aspiring Pro

Thank you, yes, it was a consideration, I was just really seeing if I’d missed something.

However, during my clicking about, I see I actually have offers for going Full Fibre, which I might consider instead.

Cheers.

Andy
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 49

@Wildroverandy 

Full fibre will give better speed (near the product limit) and better reliability. However, be aware you lose your phone line and NUMBER.

Brian

Wildroverandy
Aspiring Pro

Thank you, yes, I was aware of that, we never use the landline anymore, so losing that is not an issue.

Andy
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @Wildroverandy, I can get someone from the Customer Options Team to give you a call if you like.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Wildroverandy
Aspiring Pro

Hi Adam, thank you, that’s fine for now, I’ve got other considerations, and need to think about them before going any further,

Cheers

Andy