cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reward card email

pinpin
Hooked

No reward card email

Hi, my broadband went active in August 2020 but I still haven’t received an email about how to claim my reward card. I've tried looking through the FAQ, but it only looks to be related to activation codes etc. I haven't received an initial email to tell me how I claim the reward, even though my broadband package was advertised as coming with one. Please could someone help
4 REPLIES 4
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Re: No reward card email

I believe that cashback has to be claimed within 2 months of your activation so if you hadn’t chased the email up last year around the time when you went live, the offer is unfortunately likely to be forfeit.

https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

pinpin
Hooked

3. How long is the link to claim my Plusnet Reward valid for?
You'll have up to two months from the date we send you your email to claim your Plusnet Reward.

My issue is that I haven't received an email to claim the reward in the first place
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Not receiving the email and sending it are different. It’s somewhat expected that if you don’t receive it within the 10 days from when the service activates, to chase it up as soon as possible.

pinpin
Hooked

Ok, thanks.

I was hoping that I'd hear from someone who worked for plusnet, as they'd be able to see my account details and would understand the background. I appreciate your input though.