cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reward card email still. Considering informing BBC Watchdog or similar.

codjerlfc
Dabbler

No reward card email still. Considering informing BBC Watchdog or similar.

Hi, me again.

I've been chasing your company about the reward card I was promised when I switched to you for about 4 weeks now, which has included multiple posts on this forum (most directed at members that have "staff" next to there member name) and two very long phone calls. On the first call I was told one of your staff would get back to me in 3 days, which they didn't, and on the second call after 25 mins the nice lady I was speaking to hung up on me.

I am now getting fed up and considering the amount of other people who are posting with the same problem, I am thinking about informing the BBC Watchdog TV programme as they may add more weight to my requests.

If any other users read this and want to add their name to the list of users who have not received their reward card email please like this post or add a reply to this topic as this will obviously help convince the BBC Watchdog programme to do a feature on this scam.
1 REPLY 1
Frustrated58

Re: No reward card email still. Considering informing BBC Watchdog or similar.

Hi
I totally agree that Plusnet, who "aim to be number one in Customer Service and put things right when things go wrong", are failing to deal with what seems to be a widespread problem.
It's very difficult to prove that you haven't received the email that they claim to have sent but I find it difficult to believe that so many people would have missed it or deleted it inadvertently when they have been waiting for it.
I really think that BBC Watchdog would be a good platform to air this problem and maybe then Plusnet will be more proactive in dealing with the issue.
Hope more people come on board.