Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No £75 cashback email

FIXED
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Re: No £75 cashback email

The cashback FAQs clearly state you’ll receive an email within 10 days of your service going live and it’s valid for up to 2 months before expiring.

I’d imagine if the cashback’s chased up within the 2 month timeframe then Plusnet would be able to either redeem it on your behalf or provide you with a direct link to the claim form to redeem it, as they’ve done for other people on here.

The email to redeem your cashback may come from no-reply@plusnetrewards.com but once redeemed, you’d get another email this time from plusnet@purecard.com with instructions on how to activate the card, assuming it’s a reward card that you’re eligible for as there can be different types of cashback available.

caranicole
Hooked

Well that’s all well and good if you actually receive the email they claim to have sent - is the expectation I have to keep chasing them in order to claim the money they promised? If so, customers should not be expected to do this! This is not an isolated case, Plusnet are trying to rip off their customers by promising this reward if they sign up, claiming they sent emails when they didn’t and making sure the offer has ‘expired’ when we enquire.
Sarah1968
Dabbler

These things are not made clear when signing up, I was actually told that I needed to make 3 monthly payments before I would receive my cashback/voucher, the person I spoke to today confirmed that I have been misinformed. I did not receive any emails at all informing me of the cashback, this problem has happened to lots of people

Thrall
Seasoned Pro

Fully understand what you’ve said. Misinformation aside, if you’re expecting an email within 10 days and don’t receive it that’d give 50 days to contact Plusnet about it before the email expires. 

caranicole
Hooked

I have been trying to contact Plusnet since September, using this forum was my last resort, before this email that I didn’t get ‘expired’. And no it is not simply ‘misinformation aside’ - if a customer has been misinformed by being told they have to make 3 monthly payments first, how would they even know to contact them before then? I would kindly suggest taking your unhelpful comments elsewhere Smiley thanks
Thrall
Seasoned Pro

Absolutely I agree in your case if you’ve been misadvised then if the email expires it should be honoured one way or another. 

I just was giving an example that if there was no misinformation there’d ample time to chase  Smiley

Sarah1968
Dabbler

In my case I wasn't 'expecting' an email! I was waiting until I had made 3 payments 

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Fix

Hi there @Sarah1968 Smiley I am glad to see that this matter was resolved on your account here. Please get back in touch if you have any further issues. 

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team