cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract issues

bertoc
Dabbler

New contract issues

I’m suppose to be on a 12 month £4 fibre contract and I've been charged full price since upgrading new contract. Your support team opened up a ticket (193011506) on the 11th August and still has not been resolved! I hope it has not screwed up the line rental/fibre dates which is meant to be on the same day as requested.

I’m not happy about this..

1 REPLY 1
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: New contract issues

Hi @bertoc,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been affected by this issue. I've reviewed the account and I can see that you're currently affected by an issue that prevents any discounts from being applied on a monthly basis. I'm afraid that this isn't something we can resolve on the account as it is an issue with the billing system itself, however once the problem has been resolved we can arrange to refund you for the missed discounts. Please allow me to apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused you and if you have any further queries that you would like to raise with us then we would be happy to assist.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team