Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: New account

The router should be dispatched shortly after the broadband order is placed.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Gavsterchef

Please take this message as an instruction to cancel my order, your twitter team has informed me that I need to call to do this but I'm not waiting on the phone to be passed about with a 30 minute wait in between, if you require to speak to me then please call me
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

We also work Twitter/Facebook and unfortunately we are not able to accept cancellation requests via any social media or the forum.
As per our Cancellation policy:
A cancellation request for cease of service can be made in one of two ways:

• By calling us: The quickest and easiest way to request a cancellation for cease of service is by calling our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 or 0330 123 9197. For opening hours, please check our Contact us page. Any notice period that applies will start as soon as a call is made to our Customer Options Team.

• By post to : Plusnet, The Balance, 2 Pinfold St. Sheffield, S1 2GU. It is recommended that for customers' own peace of mind, any letter containing a cancellation request for cease of service is sent by recorded delivery. We cannot accept responsibility for lost letters not sent in this way. The letter must state the account username, and if appropriate any final payments due should be included.

As it currently stands, there's about a 3 minute wait to get through.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet