cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name change request

FIXED
ncatkins

Name change request

I have recently changed my name and would like my contact name changed on my Plusnet account. I appreciate it may not be possible to update/change my Plusnet Username, but I would like my contact name updated to my new name so that the bills are addressed to the correct name. Please could you let me know how I would go about arranging this (I assume I need to send a copy of my change of name/deed poll to plusnet?). Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Name change request

Fix

Hi @ncatkins,

I'd like to give you a call to discuss this - please could you send me a private message with a number we can reach you on and a time when you'll be free? Please could you also make sure to include a link to this thread when you send the private message, as it may be one of my colleagues that picks up the contact.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Ranson41

Hi,

I have the same query please and would like a name change processed on my account please, how can I get this done?
ncatkins

Hi Ranson41, 

A member of the Plusnet team gave me a call (having seen my original post) and amended my details while on the phone call. 

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @Ranson41, thanks for getting in touch.

We can either do this over the phone or you can add a comment on the ticket I have created here with the change to your name that we need to amend for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=221442752.

If you add a reply on the ticket, just let us know on here and we can pick that up for you or if you would prefer a call, just let me know a good time, I'm on shift between 11.30am-8pm this week.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team