cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Web Space Gone Missing

poshrat
Dabbler

My Web Space Gone Missing

I've been with Plus Net for many many years. 

Today I wanted to check a simple redirect I set up on my userid.plus.com web space.  First I went to www.userid.plus.com.  For I then tried to ftp to ftp.plus.net and login failed. 

So when I go to My Account and Web space it says I have the 250Meg I used to have and expected.

See attached page shot below.

Phoned support and was told I have no hosting which I'm sure I had as on of Plus Nets original customers before they dropped the free userid.plus.com hosting. 

Support could not believe that a) I'm 99.99% certain I had this hosting and b) that I could see the details as below.

Plus Net Support - Q - Any ideas as to what is wrong@

Web capture_22-1-2022_125724_www.plus.net.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: My Web Space Gone Missing

Thanks for your post @poshrat

I'm really sorry to see you're having issues getting onto your webspace.

I can confirm you do have 250MB of webspace allowance, and I've raised a NetOps task to take a closer look.

As soon as I know more, I'll let you know, which should be within 3 working days. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
poshrat
Dabbler

Thanks Gandalf.  

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to me @poshrat 

No problem, to investigate your webspace issue, our NetOps team would like to change your password, so they can try to replicate the problem. If you're happy for us to do this, could you let me know by replying to the ticket Here?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet