Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Direct Debit

karlgixer
Grafter

My Direct Debit

Hello.

Is there anyone on here who can look into my account and see if my direct debit is still live?

I had a duplicated direct debit in my online banking and i got a email to remove the one which did not match the code sent to me in the email. Which i did.

Now today i got another email saying, Your Direct Debit has been cancelled. and a link to set up a new direct debit.

Hence why i have posted this to see if anyone at Plusnet could have a look for me in my Plusnet account.

Thanks.

Karl.

5 REPLIES 5
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Re: My Direct Debit

Hiya @karlgixer

Thanks for getting in touch, I appreciate it. 

I am really sorry for the confusion that has been caused, I have looked into this and responded via your account here

Please get back in touch if you need any further help. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
karlgixer
Grafter

Hi Samantha,

I have just replied to your reply in the Plusnet Help Assist.

Also every time i get an email from Plusnet saying i have a reply to my case or to say my bill is ready i always get 2 of the exact same emails straight after each other Huh

Thanks.

Karl.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Thanks for getting back to me, I appreciate it. 

Can you advise on the ticket if those are the only direct debit reference you have with us? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Hi Karl,

Don't know if you have the same bank as me, but DD's that are about to be claimed appear on my mobile phone app as 'forthcoming transactions', usually the day before.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

@karlgixer wrote:

Also every time i get an email from Plusnet saying i have a reply to my case or to say my bill is ready i always get 2 of the exact same emails straight after each other Huh

Service emails are always sent to both postmaster@youraccount.plus.com and the contact email address you put on the account here - View/Edit Account Details | Member Centre | Plusnet

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.