cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving house date

NikkiJane

Moving house date

Hi, 

I contacted the helpline to arrange for my service to be transferred from my current address to my new address.

The chap I spoke to said I would get confirmation of when the changeover date would be, but nothing has arrived. the latest date he gave for this is 10 days away.

I work from home entirely over the internet so I need to know which day the changeover takes place, as that will be my moving day. 

So, how do I know for definite when this will be happening?

thanks,

Nikki

4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

Re: Moving house date

@NikkiJane  Welcome to the forum.

You might get a programmed date but ‘definite’  is subject to scheduled staff not being diverted to critical tasks or  going down with Covid etc.

Have you considered what back up measures you can take like using mobile data if it all goes wrong?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

NikkiJane

Well I would have to delay moving. There isn't good enough mobile signal at my new house to tether. Even just getting a programmed date would be a good start! 

NikkiJane

Like the U/N and avatar, by the way!

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @NikkiJane, thanks for getting in touch. I am really sorry for the lack of updates on your order and for the concern caused. I can certainly understand the need for a smooth transfer for work!

I have had a check and it does look like our automation failed at placing the orders and there's been a delay in our provisioning team picking this up. I'm really sorry about that.

I am just in the process of placing the orders manually now for you and will provide a further update on the ticket here shortly: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=220952579

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team