Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money Saving Expert Automatic £75 Reward Card

FIXED
s57
Fixes: 1

Money Saving Expert Automatic £75 Reward Card

Hi,

My service went live on 12 August, the deal I signed up to was the  MSE  'blagged' deal for an automatic £75 prepaid Mastercard sent out within 45 days, so I am assuming I hope correctly this will be sent to me without the need for me to reply to an email, which I have not received anyway. Also does the 45 days begin from my service going live, or the day I signed up?

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Re: Money Saving Expert Automatic £75 Reward Card

Hi there,

It should be from when your service went live with us. As you've signed up through MSE, you should receive the reward card straight away without having to "claim it". Let me know if there are any issues though. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
s57

Hi Gandalf,

Still no sign of my reward card, & my account has now been active for 47 days.  Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hello,

I'm sorry to see you've not received your reward card yet. 

I've raised this with my colleagues in the billing team and will let you know when I know more within 5 working days. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @s57 

One of my colleagues in our billing team has confirmed we'd sent your details to our reward card provider on the 15th August. If you still haven't received it, would you be able to give them a quick call on 0344 879 1069?

Let me know how it goes.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
s57

Fix

Hi Gandalf,

I gave the number you supplied a call, spoke to Bethany who was great, & she sorted me out a new card which I  have now received.  All sorted, thanks for your help Gandalf.

Cheers!

amorgan1978

Afternoon,

I ordered plusnet broadband via moneysavingexpert and was advised I would get a £75 reward card.  Our service went live on 22nd August 2022 and I've not receieved any email or communication about this reward card.  When I log into my account I cannot see any reference to this reward card and cannot find out when or how I should claim it.

I know some rewards from supplier require 3 months of the account being active but according to other users who've flagged in this forum it seems you really have to chase to get the reward card.

Could someone please look into this and get back to me.  Or advise a phone number or email address I should contact in order to get said reward card.

Apart from this I'm extremely happy with by broadband service.

Thanks

Alex

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @amorgan1978,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this and I apologise for any inconvenience that this might have caused. I've had a look over the case this afternoon and raised a response via a support ticket, which can be accessed here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team