cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left plusnet and still being billed

rogerx1
Grafter

Re: Left plusnet and still being billed

Another one here - I have left plusnet but just received a bill for next months broadband (and not telephone).

Currently waiting in a long queue to get through to customer services which is one of the reasons I left in the 1st place!

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Apologies for any inconvenience. I see there is a ticket with our billing team to ensure the account is closed, an appropriate refund will be issued when the account is closed.

Thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
paulie558
Hooked

Another victim of charges being applied for broadband after both line and broadband succesfully transferred to Sky on 25/10/16.

Luckily I stopped the DD before anything taken,but demands continue and account still live.

Several promises from CS reps that it is sorted mean nothing ,and I may as well write to the late Margeret Thatcher to see how she is as to try and resolve via your ticket system.

God give me strength.

rogerx1
Grafter

Two weeks on, and I assume billing still haven't looked at the ticket or listened to what I said  as I received yet another 2 demands for payment from PlusNet today via email and text.

paulie558
Hooked

Join the club Roger.

Nobody has responded to any of my messeges.

I even PM'D a mod on here in desperation.

I am tired of spending 20-40 mins on the phone to receive an empty promise that it will be sorted out,or posting ticket messeges which are unanswered.

Lets see them in court.

Lifes too short sometimes.

We'll do you proud indeed!

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@rogerx1 & @paulie558

Sorry to see how long it's taking for the cancellations to be processed. I believe someone in our billing team will be picking up both the accounts shortly and ensuring the appropriate action is taken.

Thanks for your patience.

Just as a side note:

@paulie558 wrote:

I even PM'D a mod on here in desperation.

Our forum moderators are customers, not staff and would not have access to your Plusnet account.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
paulie558
Hooked

Thank you for your help Harry,but it was you I pm'd,as it claims you are part of plusnet's help team,and I could see how you had helped other posters on here.

But again,if you have managed to push things along at last,many thanks!!

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@paulie558 wrote:

Thank you for your help Harry,but it was you I pm'd

Apologies, I was out of the office all last week on annual leave so I didn't log in much, or have access to our internal systems.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
paulie558
Hooked

Thank you,I have now had confirmation the account is closed.

You succeded where others failed.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for confirming that was sorted yesterday.

Again, I do sincerely apologise for the amount of time it took. Thanks for your patience.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
maiaoliviahall
Hooked

I totally feel for you, I am going through the same thing.  PN have taken just under £200 from my bank account in the last two weeks.....

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Welcome to the community forums @maiaoliviahall.

Looking at your account, I see we have taken early termination fees due to the cancellation of the contract being required within the minimum contract term that was previously agreed.

I believe the early termination fees were advised at the time of requesting a cancellation and following a complaint and alternative option was also offered as a gesture of goodwill.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
maiaoliviahall
Hooked

Harry I am afraid I am not going to get into a conversation about it as there is a lot more to this story and it is extremely personal to our family which I do not want to discuss on here (the situation has been explained several times to several different members of PN staff).  All I am saying is the way Plus Net has handled the whole situation is disgusting.  Thank you for your response however.

stuartbeard

EDIT: On checking my bank account, PN have refunded me for all the payments taken after I left. Silly me, I should have looked first...

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

I'm glad to hear about this @stuartbeard and if you need any further assistance then just get in contact with us and we'll be more than happy to help ^BB