cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving sadly due to price rise

victorhoy
Dabbler

Re: Leaving sadly due to price rise

So to get this right, I received the email today and now I have 30 days where I can leave without early termination charge?Huh
karencharltonuk
Grafter

Quote from: victorhoy
So to get this right, I received the email today and now I have 30 days where I can leave without early termination charge?Huh

Yes
Estragon
Rising Star

Better than that. You have thirty days during which they would like you to notify them you intend to. One person today notified them and he was on Day 30. No problem.
Many others have negotiated very favourable retention deals by contacting them earlier, but that needs the COT (retentions team).
thegame2k0
Grafter

With the recent announcement of bt sport on plusnet tv that had tempted me to stay with plusnet, however i phoned today to get the bt order cancelled but the wait time is disgusting for plusnet to answer a call, i haven't got time to wait around so sadly that has made my mind up for me and i will be moving to BT.
Sebtomato
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

You called Plusnet to cancel your order with BT?
thegame2k0
Grafter

To stop the cease on my line although i have no idea why there is a cease on it as i'm switching to BT, anyway too late now as had to be done by end of today plus this isn't a one off with waiting times it's everytime i need to contact them there is at least a 30 minute wait.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Unfortunately it wouldn't actually be us that would cancel the order, it'd need to be BT in the first instance. We can only step in and cancel other providers orders if they have shown a refusal to do so (there are other similar circumstances too).
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
thegame2k0
Grafter

Thanks for clearing tha up @Chris it is too late to cancel now oh well hopefully the wait times will be better in 12 months time and i can see what offers plusnet are doing and maybe return just no more 24 month contracts please  Tongue