Did you mean: 

Leaving PlusNet for Zen

FIXED
CJT-80
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Leaving PlusNet for Zen

@Townman 

Thanks for the link, I have requested the collection of both the old router's (we still had a Hub1) from Royal Mail.

On a side note does access to the member centre cease when you leave PN? 

Kind Regards,

CJT
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 165

At sometime after the final bill is produced it does.

My business account which closed in April is still accessible. My business account which closed years ago is not.

Why do you want to access the member centre after you’ve closed the account?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

HPsauce
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

My ADSL-only account that closed in February is still accessible. It shows the final bill and payment (a refund) in March as well as earlier bills/payments.

My BT landline account, which closed soon after, is also and similarly accessible

greygit1
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Does the link also provide the printer?

(I've not had a printer for over a decade).

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 165

If you had looked at the link (and the further guidance therefrom), you will have found that you do not need a printer.  You can get the package collected (or take it to the post office) and they will deal with the chore of printing the label.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anunnaki
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

@CJT-80 wrote:

On a side note does access to the member centre cease when you leave PN? 

@CJT-80

I used to manage a relatives account, they fully left Plusnet this time last year but I can still log in to their "Member Centre".

With the broadband, phone and email removed, about all you can do is view the last bills, and change contact details

What were you hoping to do in the "Member Centre" after you've moved to Zen ?  Huh