cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue: 'You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress'

soniaflynn

Issue: 'You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress'

Hi,

I have logged into my account to renew my contract however this message keeps popping up: You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

I haven't ordered anything and it's stopping me from accessing some of the options. How do I get rid of it?

6 REPLIES 6
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Issue: 'You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress'

Hiya @soniaflynn, thanks for getting in touch. I am really sorry for the issues with your account and for the problems this is causing.

It looks like it is due to some call features showing pending on the account as they haven't activated on the back end system. I have now placed the order to get these added and this should update within the next 24 hours.

If after 24hours you still get the same message, can you please get back to us and let us know and we can then raise it further for you.

if you have any further queries in the meantime, please just get back to us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
soniaflynn

Re: Issue: 'You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress'

Hi Lauren, I've been giving it a try every day for the last week but it's still showing the same 'change pending' error. Could you please take another look at it?

Thanks, Sonia.
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya Sonia, thanks for getting back to us. I'm really sorry this didn't resolve the issue. 

I have raised this to our back end teams to resolve and this should usually be done within 3 working days. In the meantime, I have provided a further response on your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=221403528, can you please reply with the requested information? If you give me a nudge on here once done, I can pick that up for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
soniaflynn

Hi,

I'm still not able to make any changes on my account as the original problem with 'pending' call option changes has not yet been resolved.

The impact of this is that I've been unable to take up the contract renewal terms that were offered and I am now being charged the default, higher, monthly rate. This is the package that I was offered but have been unable to take up:

Here is your best price (in line with Ofcom guidance)

Unlimited Fibre Extra broadband and line rental for £24.49 a month. 18 month contract. Add Unlimited UK & Mobile call plan to your package for an additional £9.00 per month. Price changes apply.

Could you please help me to resolve this ?

Thanks, Sonia Flynn.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there Sonia, 

Sure and I'm really sorry that's still an issue, having checked your account I can see the cause of the issue so I've taken the steps to get that fixed by placing orders to activate some "stuck" call features on your account and raise a task with our billing team to update our systems to reflect that change. I've opened a personal ticket on your account so I can monitor for that being fixed: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=222013625 such things are usually picked up with in 24 hours so I'll drop you a reply back on here when that's been done

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Sonia, just a quick update to let you know that the issues with your account have now been fixed and the change over to the new deal is scheduled to take place tomorrow. It's my day off tomorrow so I'll check back on your account on Friday to make sure that went through OK.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team