cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect bill after renewing contract.

davec940
Dabbler

Incorrect bill after renewing contract.

I renewed for 12 months but the bill I received was not for the agreed price Please can you correct the billing.
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
h2owalters

Re: Incorrect bill after renewing contract.

Hi. Am in similar position as yourself. Been customer for 7 years with no problems or issues with either of my 2accounts , but when changed to fibre everything has gone to pot.

Incorrect billing then no billing since Nov 18. Spoke to customer services several times who admitted there is a problem and i am in the correction queue. My other account has not been getting the loyalty deduction because my second account is not being billed. How long can this situation last.

If you check the blog there is lots of similar cases

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: Incorrect bill after renewing contract.

Hi @davec940 and @h2owalters - thanks for your posts.

We're sincerely sorry to hear of both of your billing issues.

@davec940 - On checking the account, we can see that due to a system error your discount had not applied. We've rectified this for you now and further information can be found here.

@h2owalters, - On checking this account, we can see that it's part of an ongoing issue that is currently being worked on. Unfortunately, we don't have an ETA for this issue to be fixed but as soon as it is you'll be notified directly. We appreciate your patience in this matter.