cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect bill after contract renewal

Niczx91
Hooked

Incorrect bill after contract renewal

I renewed my contract at the start of July, however on August's bill I have been charged full out of contract price. My account has not updated to say I am in a new contract but I do have the emails to say I renewed. Funnily enough I ordered a new modem at the same time and plusnet made sure the postage fee was placed on the bill but they couldn't ensure I was charged the correct amount! Now the Plusnet phone lines are currently down, I can't find an email to contact them, they have no Live chat function so this the only way to raise the problem! If they weren't the cheapest for broadband in my area currently then I wouldn't have stuck with them!
4 REPLIES 4
bobminors
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Incorrect bill after contract renewal

If it's any consolation, the same thing has happened to me. Supposedly renewed from 4th July, confirmation email dated 2nd July, but it hasn't gone through and I'm now being charged out-of-contract price. No obvious way I can interrogate the system to see what's happening.

I didn't ask for a new modem, so it's not that.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Should be sorted for you both now and on your next bill you should see a credit for the overcharge. 

Really sorry about this. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
bobminors
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Thanks for taking this up, @Gandalf. I'm seeing emails about the correction right now, so I'm pretty confident it will rectified on the next bill (two day's time).

Thanks again.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem, let me know if you have further issues and I'll be happy to help.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet