cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I switched to TalkTalk FTTC but I am still being charged bills for Plusnet ADSL!

serajmi
Grafter

I switched to TalkTalk FTTC but I am still being charged bills for Plusnet ADSL!

Hi, I switched from Plusnet to TalkTalk on Mon 03/02/2020 (support opened Question 198230159 on my account on 21/01/2020).

I am wondering why I am still getting bills from Plusnet. In fact, I am expecting an adjustment refund from you for the extra amount I already paid last month. I am expecting £20 refund as my last month was from 23/01/2020 to 03/02/2020.

My service for last month was only 10 days. Therefore I am supposed to be paying only £10 for last month. I spoke on the telephone with one of the support team and they said the migration will be automatic and that I'll only be paying for that month.

Here's the Email from Plusnet: "As advised your contract expires with us on the 23/01/2020, if you still wish to switch provider then once you've contacted them they will advise us and we'll cease your line for them to takeover."

Unfortunately having checked my account details, it is telling me that it will continue to bill at £30 a month for Plusnet ADSL when I already migrated to TalkTalk FTTC on the 3rd of February.

Can a Support Staff from Plusnet please kindly rectify this.

Kind regards

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Re: I switched to TalkTalk FTTC but I am still being charged bills for Plusnet ADSL!

Thanks for your post @serajmi and apologies for the delayed response.

I believe we've tweeted you back via Twitter yesterday and you've called us today regarding this.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet