cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift card email not received.

cooker1750

Gift card email not received.

Hi there, My broadband service was activated on 27th May 2022 but as yet I have not received your email regarding the issue of the £75.00 reward card.

I have also checked my spam folder in case it went there.

Could somebody look into this for me and come back to me. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Gift card email not received.

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to see you've not heard about your reward card yet.

I've just had a look and can't see that your account was signed up on a cashback or reward card offer.

Did you sign up to us direct via our website or through a third party site? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
cooker1750

Hi, Thank you for your reply.

Initially, I looked at your broadband deals on MoneySaving Expert unbundle deals and found your broadband deal I liked, they had factored in your reward card £75 which made your cost very competitive. I clicked on the “Get deal” button which took me directly to your www.plus.net page where I clicked “Start your order” .

Unfortunately I had problems with some of your web pages, in the end, I had to call your call centre who helped to complete my order.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hiya, ah no problem and thanks for the info.

I've done some digging and I've dropped you an email which I hope helps.

Would you be able to get back to me by replying to the ticket I've created Here?

Once you've clicked on that link, you'll just need to log into your account then scroll down to the bottom and you should see a button that says something like "I need to add further details" which will let you add a comment. 

I'm about to log off now but I can get back to you tomorrow. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet