Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

February Bill Incorrect after Contract Renewal

FIXED
Ray385
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

February Bill Incorrect after Contract Renewal

I agreed a new 2 year contract on 6 January 2022 and when the February bill was received 2 days ago it was for a higher amount than I agreed. As CS Escalations put through a discount to be applied for the next 22 months (ticket No.221829772) I used this to ask for the same discount to be applied to the February 2022 bill so correcting it to the right amount. This ticket was closed with the comments "kind regards" and no explanation as to what action had been taken. I phoned this afternoon to find out what was happening but as my hearing makes using the telephone difficult I was unable clarify what had happened but did repeatedly explain that the February bill was wrong. After ending the phone call I received a message which stated "no changes have been made on the account" (Ticket No 221927793).

So after two failed attempts to get the February bill corrected can someone from Plusnet have a look at this for me and put through the required credit please. I appreciate the amount is relatively small but I am finding it frustrating to resolve a simple error which should not have occurred in the first place.

Whilst you are looking at my account can you also confirm that when the price increase is applied at the end of March it will be done correctly given the strange way the ageed deal has been setup (i.e. a higher monthly rental cost than agreed and a discount to the call plan?)

Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: February Bill Incorrect after Contract Renewal

Hi @Ray385

I'm really sorry to see you're having issues contacting us & correcting your bill.

I've raised a support ticket on your account you can view and respond to by going Here I'll use to monitor and make sure things are correct. Regarding the price increase, this would be applied against the overall cost of your bill, so I don't foresee any problems, but if you do have issues feel free to let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Also, as you've mentioned you've got hearing issues, I'd recommend filling out our additional support form Here with this information, so we'll be aware of this and we can make sure we're offering the best support we can.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Ray385
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Fix

Thanks Anoush for helping resolve the billing error. I'll wait until the credit is processed before closing the issue. I would hope there is some feedback system to CS staff to help stop similar errors recurring again and to ensure they are corrected the first time a customer flags up a problem.

I have also completed the additional support form so Plusnet are aware of my hearing issues.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to me Ray,

I would’ve expected even if the call had dropped, the adviser to have reviewed the account and spotted the issue, however it’s likely that the adviser didn’t have an opportunity to, if another call came through to them. 

One of the targets we have is called ‘First Contact Resolution’ but it’s sadly not always possible. 

If using the phone’s difficult, and if you have Facebook or Twitter, we’re happy to help over there too, either privately or publicly. Feel free though to raise issues here, and you can private message me if you’d like. 

For this issue, I’ll follow up next week via the ticket I’ve raised on your account to process the refund. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet