cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email today with renewal price link 'Sorry the offer you clicked on is no longer available'

FIXED
SimonCruddace
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Email today with renewal price link 'Sorry the offer you clicked on is no longer available'

Contract ends back end of November.

Received an email this morning with an offer for a renewal at a discounted price, but when I click on the link just get the 'Sorry offer no longer available' message. 

When I login to the member centre there's a different, more expensive renewal offer.

Looks like I'll be switching next month after quite a few years with PN, the email offer was slightly more than the best alternatives but worth it for the reduced hassle of switching, but the higher renewal price makes it worthwhile to switch.

Plus I want a new router, my original PN router's wifi coverage wasn't great so I replaced it with a Netgear, but that's died in the last few months so I'm back to the old PN router. 

3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

Re: Email today with renewal price link 'Sorry the offer you clicked on is no longer available'

@SimonCruddace 

Ring the Customer Options Team durinf office hours on 0800 013 2632 and ask them to honour the first offer you had. This number is normally answered quite quickly and you would have needed to ring them anyway if you want a new hub.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

SimonCruddace
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Re: Email today with renewal price link 'Sorry the offer you clicked on is no longer available'

Fix
Thanks, that's a cunning plan... Wink Tbh, I think I'm just going to switch. I've renewed a couple of times I think while with PN as they've previously offered a deal better or at least as good as switching, but this time the email deal that's not working isn't
Xanadu_2
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Take Baldrick's advice and give Customer Options a call, you have nothing to lose by talking to them.

I've managed to negotiate a new deal a number of times after calling them.