cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit still being taken

Overseas-Travel

Direct Debit still being taken

Hi Guys, I'm new here so please be kind. I am currently in Australia on an extended holiday, and I have just noticed that the Direct Debit payments are still being taken for my fibre broadband account, which was cancelled at the end of January. The last 2 statements both show zero balance due, but two payments have been taken at the out-of- contract rate. I have read that it can take 21 days to send me the final statement and a further week to credit over-payments back to my bank account. This time-frame is well expired. Phoning from Australia and waiting on hold for support will be very expensive, and the Live Chat option doesn't seem to be available any more. I am not on any social media platforms either. Does anyone have a viable method for me to contact PlusNet's billing people to get it sorted? Thanks for any help.

1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Direct Debit still being taken

Hi there, I hope you're having a good time down under and I'll get this sorted out for you. I've just taken a look through the account and needed to respond with some account sensitive information which you should be able to access here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=223176362 you should also have received an email notification

Please get back to me when you've been able to take a look so I can follow thing up with you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team