Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defective usage meter

Jonpe
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 2

Defective usage meter

The last acutal usage recorded on my usage meter was on 20th July, although some 14KB was recorded the following day.  I did live chat on 30th July, and received an e-mail on 3rd August saying, "We are aware of an issue with usage affecting some accounts.  We are working on this, and we will be in touch."

When my billing period ended on 12th August, my usage meter, and even the monthly stats, disappeared completely, and were replaced with a message saying they may take up to four hours to return.  It took quite a few days, and so far this billing period only 44.97KB has been recorded and that was on 24th August.

The question number is 130542594.  I would be grateful if one of the PN staff on here could look into, and hopefully solve, this problem.

7 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 32

Re: Defective usage meter

Hi there,

There' s nothing I could add to the response given on the ticket that we're aware of an issue affecting some accounts and it's being worked on at present. Sorry if that's been an inconvenience for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
VileReynard
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 9

But is it being actively worked on?

hooverman
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I  got the impression from call centre staff that the problem of the usage meter is not important as we are all given unlimited usage therefore dont need to keep a eye on usage ,but I like to see how much Im using because might be able to see if there is any body piggy backing on my network ,But with plusnet now selling phone/broadband /tv and now mobile maybe its to much to deal with 

VileReynard
Seasoned Pro

Because it doesn't form part of their income stream, Plusnet couldn't give a toss about measuring usage.

Jonpe
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 2

So, as I have said elsewhere on this forum, turn it off for all customers, or is providing the same level of service to all of us something they "couldn't give a toss about" either?

Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

It seems to be yet another of the services that Plusnet elect not to put much resource into resolving.

cf  Billing system; Automation; Email.........>

M

VileReynard
Seasoned Pro

You forgot "providing customer support". Roll eyes