cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit report

JasonCurtis

Credit report

Hi

I have just received a credit report connected with a mortgage application and was shocked to see my rating has been significantly affected as a result of Plusnet stating I have not made a payment in the last month owed to Plusnet. This is not correct. I have no ongoing account with Plusnet and do not owe anything to Plusnet.

I had a mobile sim monthly payment deal for my business, which I cancelled by phoning Plusnet earlier in the year. I got the letter on 31 May 2024 stating I owed £26.22. I called and stated I had cancelled. The agent went off and investigated and ref [CSA Removed] confirmed my account was and no payment needed. I then got a cheque for a refund of £4.72 on my account in August. 

This situation needs rectifying with Transunion immediately, failing which I will contact the relevant ombudsman. 

thanking you in anticipation 

Jason

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Credit report

Hi Jason, 

I'm so sorry about this, it certainly does sound like a mistake. I know from personal experience, buying a house and applying a mortgage is stressful enough as it is without things like this too. 

I've sent you over a PM so please reply with the details I've asked for when you can. 

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Vakas

Hi, I’m suffering with a similar issue. I took a contract out years ago, which I cancelled. 10 years later I am still recovering late payments on my credit report of £111. 1. I’ve heard you cant pursue after 6 years? Plus, I have rang PN but they can’t seem to find anything to help me or resolve the issue. It’s stopping me from getting car finance or house mortgage. Please help.
Tags (1)
James30
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 26

@Vakas - Hiya, I'm so sorry to learn about the situation and would love to help. So I can help you would you mind replying to the DM I sent you with some details of your account like your mobile number and full name? There should be a Plusnet account reference of your credit file also that could help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
James - Plusnet Sheffield
Plusnet Help Team