cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal

FIXED
Alex-C

Contract renewal

Since I changed to fibre broadband a "You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress." message is shown so I couldn't renew my contract online.

My contract was recently up for renewal so I contacted plusnet to explain the issue and they went through the renewal with the reduced price over the phone, they set it all up and I received a confirmation e-mail.

Checking my account again a few weeks later the error message is still shown and I see a question in my profile with the discount information but every week there is a message stating "This ticket is being placed on hold for a week as the account is currently in a status where we cannot make any changes to the account." so it looks like this hasn't been actioned and I will still be charged the higher price when my next bill arrives. 

How do I go about getting this resolved?

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Contract renewal

Fix

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for the issues with renewing your contract.

I believe I've sorted that for you now, though not without a small mistake on my part, but one which works in your favour. 

You've likely received a flurry of emails, but I've added more detail to the existing ticket ref Here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet