Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal

FIXED
Alex-C
Interested

Contract renewal

Since I changed to fibre broadband a "You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress." message is shown so I couldn't renew my contract online.

My contract was recently up for renewal so I contacted plusnet to explain the issue and they went through the renewal with the reduced price over the phone, they set it all up and I received a confirmation e-mail.

Checking my account again a few weeks later the error message is still shown and I see a question in my profile with the discount information but every week there is a message stating "This ticket is being placed on hold for a week as the account is currently in a status where we cannot make any changes to the account." so it looks like this hasn't been actioned and I will still be charged the higher price when my next bill arrives. 

How do I go about getting this resolved?

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,434

Re: Contract renewal

Fix

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for the issues with renewing your contract.

I believe I've sorted that for you now, though not without a small mistake on my part, but one which works in your favour. 

You've likely received a flurry of emails, but I've added more detail to the existing ticket ref Here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team