cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community account help needed,

gixerkarl

Community account help needed,

HiAll.

I have had to set this account up because for some reason my original account wont let me log in

I have tried the reset email but i do not get an email to my .plus.com email account.

Anyone help me out please.

All this started with the latest email down problems started yesterday.

Cheers Karl.

6 REPLIES 6
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Community account help needed,

Most customers should now be able to log in their Plusnet email, however they may experience a delay when sending and receiving emails. Plusnet emails can be accessed using an email client as normal.

We’re working to fix this as quickly as possible and some of this work will be competed overnight to reduce further disruption. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused. Plusnet broadband and mobile services are not affected.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
gixerkarl

What i am saying is 

i cannot log into my original community account because the forgot password is not working.

It wont send me a password reset email.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hi Karl,

I’ve asked our forum mods if they’re able to help. I’m unsure what they can do in this situation but I’ll see.

Are you receiving other emails normally?

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Can't the mods, people with staff and admin roles reset passwords?

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @Alex, whilst staff are able to assist with plusnet account passwords, we don't have access with forum accounts to be able to reset the password for the OP.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Ok fair enough, I would have thought staff roles had admin access too. Just admins on here then? Which a few staff are?