cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged wrong amount

FIXED
Blod

Charged wrong amount

We’ve changed to a full fibre account last month which should be £26.99 a month and have given up our landline with Plusnet.
I’ve received our June bill which has charged us £66.15 for landline and broadband!!! I have tried ringing FIVE times over the past two weeks and have been out in hold for so long I’ve given up! Can anyone help please
3 REPLIES 3
MMoor1
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: Charged wrong amount

Fix
I'm in the same situation. Took a 24 month deal and been over charged since, they didn't stick to the offer price! Tried calling and like you on hold forever, which just ate up my credit so had to give up each time. Got no answers yet.
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 21

@MMoor1, what number are you calling?  The Plusnet numbers are 0800 numbers which can't be charged for.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Blod

Update - today I pressed the ‘I’m leaving Plusnet option and surprisingly my call was answered in less than 30 seconds! Very helpful person explained I’d been given the wrong bill, gave me £10 credit for the inconvenience and reassured me i will be refunded the over payment next bill.