cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change account password?

FIXED
Ragtag

Change account password?

Most online accounts allow you to change the password but I can't see where to do that within the "edit account details" screen.  It also says, as a, prompt that this is the password created when I opened the account.  Surely there must be a way to change the password?

A pointer in the right direction would be appreciated by this newbie.

Many thanks.

6 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 382

Re: Change account password?

Fix
Hi there.
This link will take you to the change password tool: https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=change_password

Hope this helps.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
SpendLessTime
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

You can also get there by clicking on "Change Password" at https://www.plus.net/my.html?action=mydetails (Accounts Details page)

Ragtag

Yes that worked - thank you Anoush.

Is it possibe to change the username as well?

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problems.
Unfortunately not, that’s set from when your account was first created.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Ragtag

That's a great shame as we had to dream up something unique for a user name on the spur of the moment when we placed an order by phone.  Had we been able to do it online we would have had plenty of time to come up with a more sensible one.

Perhaps that is a facility your system designers could include in a futue build.  I am sure some method of using an alias in the user interface would allow you to maintain the original username unchanged in the background as customer ID.  Is there a better forum to suggest this in?

Thanks for replying though!

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries. We’re always looking for ideas to improve our systems, so I’ll be happy to pass the feedback on, though can’t make any guarantees. Thanks for the suggestion.
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team