cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback email which never arrived

aoifacadh

Cashback email which never arrived

I've had the same issue as many other customers... I was told on the phone that the cashback claim could be made a couple of months after signing up and that I'd get an email... no email came in, and here I am a couple of months later being told by Plusnet that I did in fact receive an email, which never arrived into my account.

There seems to be an issue with Plusnet saying that they sent am email but with no evidence of it arriving... this appears to have happened to several customers, and it seems to be around cashback.

Emails with offers and bills appear to have no problem getting through.

8 REPLIES 8
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Cashback email which never arrived

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Fibre Broadband to Accounts / Billing.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey there @aoifacadh,

Thanks for reaching out to us here.

I'm sincerely sorry to read that your redemption email did not arrive to the email address you provided us at sign up. Can you search for "no-reply@plusnetrewards.com" via the email address you registered with us? I ask just so we can investigate this further internally.

Thanks.

aoifacadh

Hello there,

I have had a thorough search before, but I gave it another go. The only thing that came up was the message of Dec 9th with the text of your email in it mentioning "no-reply@plusnetrewards.com".

Thank you,

Donnacadh

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thank you for getting back to us @aoifacadh and confirming you have been unable to locate an email.

I have picked up your ticket and added a reply for you here. Please do get back to us if you have further queries; if you reply via the ticket this will be picked up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
aoifacadh

Hello there,

I'm afriad I still have a problem here... Several weeks ago I posted the original issue, which then prompted PlusNet to agree to send me a refund cheque for £70.

That cheque has also not arrived...

I called and was told they would find out why, and they said they would call me back in a day or two... and I've had no call.

This has been remarkably poorly dealt with from the initial 'never arrived' email onwards.

Donnacadh

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @ aifocadh,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear about your cashback query and appreciate your comments. I can see here that our Billing Team have advised they issued a cheque earlier this week, so you should be in receipt of it within the timescales quoted.

Please feel free to come back to us if you have not received the payment as advised.

Thanks - LF

aoifacadh

Hello there,

I'm afriad the checque hasn't arrived. I was advised in the message which you linked to that it would be with me in 3-5 working days. That has now passed.

Perhaps it will arrive late... But I am beggining to get very tired of chasing this.

Donnacadh

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @aoifacadh, we are sorry to hear you've still not received the cheque.

I have spoken to the Billing team who have advised that one was definitely ordered. They have now cancelled the one that was sent and a new cheque has been ordered. Please allow 3-5 working days for the new cheque to be delivered.

Thank you for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience this is causing.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team