Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPI Increase appears wrongly applied

FIXED
jwsg
Rising Star

CPI Increase appears wrongly applied

The new figures for Unlimited Fibre Extra and Line Rental in my Dashboard have increased by £4.04 and not 9.3%

In the thread https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Contract-renewal-have-discounts-been-applied/m-p/18... I mentioned the notification letter quoted that wrong amount - that was after my contract renewal discounts werent applied and had to be applied manually.

I think £4.04 is 9.3% of the previous full price for Unlimited Fibre Extra and Line Rental

5 REPLIES 5
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: CPI Increase appears wrongly applied

Fix

Hiya @jwsg, I'm sorry for the delay in picking up your post and for the issues with your billing. 

I have been monitoring this for you since your last contact via the ticket here:  https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=221843805 and yesterday took the actions to manually rectify this for you as didn't automatically occur. 

I hope this helps and please get back to me should you have any further queries Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

That's great @Krem, please do just get back to me if you have any further queries. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
jwsg
Rising Star

Many thanks again @LaurenB for addressing the ticket so quickly. Fingers crossed the next bill will be OK now.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries, it should all be sorted now for you but if you do have any queries or issues at all, do just get back to me Smiley

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hiya @bill888, I am sorry to see that you've seen an error with your bill also. 

Upon reviewing this further any discounts on the account should automatically adjust to reflect the increase and show on the next bill. 

Should you experience any issues with the next bill at all though please do just get back to me and I'll get this sorted for you. 

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team