cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bolt on issue

Soy162

Bolt on issue

Hi. I seem to have an issue when applying for a 4 gb data bolt on. 2 bolt ons have been added instead on 1. Can you please remove the 2nd add on from my account. I have tried calling but cannot get through on customer services. Thank you.
7 REPLIES 7
Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Re: Bolt on issue

@Soy162  Welcome to the forum.

Be aware that changes like this can only be actioned on this public forum if they are picked up by a member of Plusnet staff. This is not guaranteed.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hey @Soy162, thanks a lot for getting in touch and welcome to online Community Forum. Unfortunately we wouldn't actually be able to process a refund for Bolt - ons, as there's no way we can actually remove them from the account once they've been added. 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Soy162

Hi. Thanks for the answer but what do I do. The website states only one bolt on type can be added within 24 hours yet it has added 2 and charged twice. I'm currently abroad and could get any answers to calls yesterday to the Plusnet team . "Bolt-ons purchased through My Account are limited to one per service type within 24 hours. Any unused allowance will not roll over to the next month." Thanks
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks a lot for getting back to me. Have both transactions gone through with your bank? Or is one of them in a pending status? 

If both have gone through, please can you send me a PM confirming your full name and mobile number. 

Adam
Soy162

Hi. I don't have access to my banking to check at the moment but will have a look on Wednesday when I return to the UK and let you know. Thanks
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No problem at all, it should, in theory, only take one payment. Smiley 

Adam
Soy162

Hi, my bill has now come and I have been charged twice. I'll send you a PM with my details. Thanks.