cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

karl777
Hooked

Billing

Once again Plusnet are playing games, we asked over a month ago to remove all phone features only be told we must give our bank details, so we did, now we find we are STILL paying for a service that we have not been using assuming they had followed through on their end- yeah right!!!

Then we are billed for late payment etc through absolutely no fault of our own and STILL have a friggin home phone!!!!

This has gone on for too long and we are stuck in a contract with the most unprofessional company we have ever dealt with paying over the top prices for something we don't want!!!!

BT engineer warned us of people having issues with Plusnet from everything to false claims on fibre speed to poor customer service, unfortunately as we explained to him, we are stuck in a contract  😞  but WILL be off ASAP,

He recommended BT, Virgin, we want Elons Starlink - you know your dealing with a professional company if Elon is involved  😉

All we have had with Plusnet is TROUBLE and LIES - FACT!!!

I recommend to ALL - AVOID plusnet and go elsewhere - use a comparison site - Plusnet do not even come up on the two we tried PMSL.

6 REPLIES 6
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Billing

Hi @karl777

I did try to call you back this afternoon but was unable to get through. I've opened a new Ticket on your account which I'm going to keep hold of until we can get this matter resolved.

you'll be able to both view and comment on this here.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
karl777
Hooked

Re: How much will my monthly line rental be?

Don't believe these [-Censored-]wits - they LIE to you, over charge too.

Our bill after months of trying to get our bills sorted was eventually at a price we wanted - broadband minus the home phone, finally after months I was TOLD it was sorted and our bill will be a little over £33 a month - bank contacted us this morning saying we had been charged £87.32 by plusnet and we have now gone over our overdraft limit!!!!!!! 

Plusnet have been nothing but trouble and to be honest it is a well over priced service in comparison to other companies, unfortunately we are STUCK in a friggin contract with these fools until January  😞

[-Censored-] poor service, we recommend everyone get outta the contract ASAP.

Karl

karl777
Hooked

STILL [-Censored-]ing us around I see 😡

Our account says we owe a little over £33 yet they STOLE £87.32 today from our bank account - [-Censored-]ing [-Censored-], now we are gonna be facing charges from our bank for going over the overdraft limit just because these [-Censored-]wits can't do a simple job!!!

Plusnet are NOTHING but trouble.🙄🙄🙄😠😡👊

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: How much will my monthly line rental be?

Hi @karl777, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear your latest invoice amount has come as a shock. I have looked into your account and reason for the latest invoice amount and although I can't confirm my findings on here, I've updated a ticket on your account which can be seen here.
(This should have also sent you an email notification.)
I hope this helps in explaining the current invoice amount.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Pleasure talking to you again today @karl777

I'm glad we were able to get to the bottom of why exactly the additional charges were applied onto your bill - which appear to be correct. the lack of information on this ought to be discussed between yourself and your third party service which was discussed over the phone. As I said, I'll review the account again tomorrow and  will be in touch. You can both view and comment on the Ticket that I've just opened for direct communication with myself.

Note - you may already need to be logged into your Member Centre on another tab for the above link to work.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

Posts moved from an unrelated thread moved to this topic.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'