cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Wazo2012

Billing

I was led to believe I was on a fixed rate contract but my bill has increased and I can’t seem to get on online chat any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Re: Billing

When did your contract start? Fixed rate ones haven't existed for well over a year - they are all subject to an annual RPI+3.9% increase.

Online chat was discontinued some time ago.

John
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Good morning @Wazo2012, thanks a lot for getting in touch. It looks like your complaint is with our HLE Team, your case handler will be back in touch with you shortly. 

Side note - following our annual price rise that @jab1 pointed out, bare in mind that it took place on 31/03/2022, so your first bill afterwards will cover you for the month ahead, as well as a pro rata charge @ the new price between 31/03/2022 - your bill date. 

Feel free to pop any further questions you might have on the open complaint here

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@Wazo2012 wrote:
I was led to believe I was on a fixed rate contract but my bill has increased and I can’t seem to get on online chat any ideas?

Contracts are fixed TERM not fixed RATE.

All promotions show a price and a duration: the prices carry a foot note marker (*) which reads...

* The price for broadband, line rental, call plans and call charges will be increased each March from 2022 by the Consumer Price Index rate of inflation published by the Office for National Statistics in January of that year plus 3.9%. Other prices, content and terms may also change during your contract. See our CPI Plus 3.9% Guide for details.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.