Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing query

southken
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Billing query

Is there an email address for account enquiries?  I've spoken to an adviser who has given me a price for when my broadband contract is up but my online account is showing a different price.  I would like something in writing before the contract ends and I decide what to do. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

Re: Billing query

@southken 

You can very often negotiate a better price by ringing in than you get with automated email renewal offers. If you agree to the best offer then this will immediately result in an email contract renewal confirmation email with the agreed price etc.

You then have 14 days to cancel if you are not happy.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Billing query

Hi @southken, thanks for getting in touch. If you have a re-contract offer you've received on your account then we'd be happy to honour this. In order to do so however you'd need to give our Customer Options Team a call and mentioned the offer you've received your side and they should get this in place for you.

They are contactable directly on 0800 013 2632 and they are open between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

In regards to the specific billing on your account, although I can't confirm that here, I've raised a ticket with the information I beleive you're after that can be seen here.
https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=218738563

This should have also sent you an email notification.