Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

FIXED
nadine89
Dabbler

Bill

Morning everyone,

I'm just wondering if someone who works at Plusnet may be able to help me as i'm feeling so stressed out and upset this morning.

I've not long moved house and joined Plusnet and my first bill due now. I had to make an emergency house move with the support of police due to leaving an 18year violent relationship and it was very traumatic.

So needless to say finances have been incredibly difficult, on top of an already stressful time as I'm in the NHS and worked throughout the 2year pandemic and I'm also at university.

I've woken up this morning to my services cut off and the bill now immediately due + plus the £15 extra charge, bringing it a £50 bill, and I need my services for both staying in touch with my contacts for my safety and for my NHS work and university studies.
I literally don't even have money for food until I next get paid so i'm seeing if a member of staff would be so kind to reinstate my services just for 5 days until I can pay in full on 29/04.
I'm messaging here as i'm unable to call.

Thankyou so much xx
4 REPLIES 4
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Bill

Fix

Hey @nadine89, thanks a lot for getting in touch, I'm extremely sorry to hear about your circumstances that you've outlined above, and would like to help out. 

I've just tried to call you haven't been able to get through, can you please send me a PM when you're free for a call? If you'd rather not call, please let me know and I'll send you an email detailing what I'd be happy to do here. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
nadine89
Dabbler

Hi Adam,

Thankyou so much for your kind email, I will private message you now 😊

Kind regards,
Nadine
nadine89
Dabbler

Just wanted to send a big thankyou again for being amazing, Adam!
My services have now been re-instated Smiley

Have a great week ahead & take care.
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Ah perfect Nadine, thank you for letting me know, I did have a little note set in my diary to check the account at 18:30, but you've beaten me to it! Smiley 

You're more than welcome, please feel free to send me a message on here if you need any further support at all. 

-Adam - Leeds 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds