Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill query!

lrutherford19
Hooked

Bill query!

Hi,

Can somebody from Plusnet customer services contact me - I have been overcharged by more than £19 this month.

Given I have just renewed my contract and this is the second month my account has been incorrectly charged.

Please can you contact me and resolve this asap.

Many thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

Re: Bill query!

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to My Account/Billing

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Happens to me every renewal, and I'm waiting for refund at the moment! Problem is Plusnet's crazy accounts system, instead of quoting a contract price they reduce it by discounts which the accounts computer sometimes doesn't like. This forum isn't closely monitored by busy staff so I suggest you give them a call despite the queues and these long-suffering folk will fix it for you. Have your details, password etc to hand.

Mike

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @lrutherford19 I'm really sorry for the issue with your billing, I'll get that fixed going forward, would it be OK to credit the over-payment off the next bill for you? - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
lrutherford19
Hooked

Adam... yes, fixing it with a credit to next months payment is fine.

Also note my monthly amount on my account says £23.19/month... but my renewal was at £23.00/month

Thanks for your help

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for getting back to me, I've just sorted that out for you. Do let me know if there's anything else I can help with at all. - Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team