cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Plusnet refund problem

stevey10stevey

Another Plusnet refund problem

Hello, hoping I can find some help on here as I have been frustrated via other channels!

I left Plusnet back in October last year, but I have continued to be billed including payment taken from my account in November. I've now spoken to the live chat team 3 times, and have had tickets raised asking for this to be sorted, and yet today I received yet another overdue payment warning (via email and text!), and have still not been refunded.

Can anyone on here advise how I can actually get this sorted, one and for all?Huh

3 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 116

Re: Another Plusnet refund problem

Hello @stevey10stevey

I'm really sorry to hear of this. I believe I've replied to your comment on another thread. We've closed your account today and we've arranged to issue you with a refund to cover your overcharges. My colleague sent you this ticket earlier.

Apologies for the delay and poor experience.

From when I joined the Plusnet Help Team in May 2017 my main Community account is @Gandalf.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Staff
Community Veteran
Fixes: 10

If you've closed the account, how can he view the ticket?

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 116

That's a good point. Apologies. The ticket was also sent by email at the time of being raised.

From when I joined the Plusnet Help Team in May 2017 my main Community account is @Gandalf.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Staff