cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Plusnet refund problem

stevey10stevey

Another Plusnet refund problem

Hello, hoping I can find some help on here as I have been frustrated via other channels!

I left Plusnet back in October last year, but I have continued to be billed including payment taken from my account in November. I've now spoken to the live chat team 3 times, and have had tickets raised asking for this to be sorted, and yet today I received yet another overdue payment warning (via email and text!), and have still not been refunded.

Can anyone on here advise how I can actually get this sorted, one and for all?Huh

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Another Plusnet refund problem

Hello @stevey10stevey

I'm really sorry to hear of this. I believe I've replied to your comment on another thread. We've closed your account today and we've arranged to issue you with a refund to cover your overcharges. My colleague sent you this ticket earlier.

Apologies for the delay and poor experience.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

If you've closed the account, how can he view the ticket?

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

That's a good point. Apologies. The ticket was also sent by email at the time of being raised.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button